Friday, November 23, 2012

The Double Dragon Workout



 Here's a great conditioning workout that I like to call "The Double Dragon"! This workout is excellent for not only improving your conditioning but also increasing your agility and ability to leap, cut angles, and jump. Some of the exercises in this workout can be found in my new Ebook "Ancient Training For Modern Results".

 If you like the dip bars that I am using as hurdles you can find them on my website in the store section.

 If you don't have kettlebells for the the clean and squat, you could sub them with dumbbells, sandbags, or a barbell. If you don't have any of those feel free to switch them out for 6 Point Burpees. Also, if you have no plate to push you could always just perform regular bear crawls.

 I hope you guys enjoy the workout, let me know what you think!

- Tim

WWW.JUNGLE-FIT.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment