Thursday, April 10, 2014

Quick And Easy Paleo Cereal




 I know that a lot of paleo meals can be a little bit labour intensive to say the least! I personally, love to make quick meals that I can eat and get going with my day. I don’t really enjoy spending an hour making a meal, I want to get that meal made and eat it so I can get on to doing other things I enjoy. This is especially true at breakfast. Most people have jobs to get to and plans for their day that can start early.  So if you’re like me and you want something paleo that you can make quickly, and doesn’t taste like cardboard, than I have something for you! 

 I like to call this,“Quick And Easy Paleo Cereal”. 

 It’s just like the name says, it’s quick and easy! Here’s what you’ll need ... 

- 1/4 - 1/2 a cup of your favourite nuts (unsalted and raw)
- 1/2 - 1 cup of  organic berries (any of your choosing
- 1 Banana cut up into small slices 
- 1 cup of almond milk or coconut milk 
- Cinnamon

 



Throw all of those ingredients into a bowl, pour your almond or coconut milk on top, sprinkle a little cinnamon and enjoy! It’s tastes awesome and can be made in a flash, this is always a great option for a powerful, nutrient dense, paleo friendly breakfast! Who said paleo had to be complicated!? Now eat up, enjoy, and get on with your day towards becoming the best you that you can possibly be! 

- Tim 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment