"Fitness. It's much more than just a "look" and it isn't just about sets and reps. It's about moving how we're designed to move, eating how we're meant to eat, and living how we're truly supposed to live. Fitness should be about balance and sustainability. It should be about making fitness a part of your life, not your whole life. Don't just look great ... be great! That's how fitness was meant to be. That's how I see things." -Timothy Bell
I'm Tim, welcome to my blog. Here you'll find a ton of info, opinions, and tutorials detailing how you can get into the best shape of your life, and stay that way for good, using my unique minimalist approach to fitness.
Minimalist fitness and training is a method I devised over a decade of training people from all walks of life, with no actual gym to train from. I've literally spent my entire career training in strange locations such as parks, basements, balconies, living rooms, and more. This meant I had to train my clients from less than ideal locations, with hardly any equipment, and still deliver world class results.
Minimalist fitness and training was born out of necessity, but an interesting thing happened.
This no-none sense approach, due to its very nature, removed common excuses and road blocks that most people face when it comes to their fitness programs. They no longer needed a gym to train, they now knew how to train anywhere. They no longer needed weights, they learnt how to use their body and light portable equipment to enhance their training. They no longer based their day around their workouts, their workouts started fitting into their life.
They literally liberated themselves from the "shackles" of being tied down to a gym or the need for weights.
Through my minimalist approach you'll learn how to move your body the way it was designed to move, how to balance your body for optimal performance, how to use everyday objects to enhance your training, and essentially become a fitness "vagabond" who can train with efficiency anywhere you find yourself in the world.
My goal through this blog is to open everyones eyes to the idea that you need nothing more than yourself, creativity, and bag with some light equipment in order to get into the best shape of your life.
I wish you the best on your journey towards fitness freedom.
My methods might be right for you if ...
- You've tried everything else and are tired of not getting results
- You don't enjoy the gym setting
- You're busy and you don't have time and need results in a minimal amount of time
- You're looking to improve your over all health, movement, strength, and physique
- You want to be lean, strong, and fit without looking like a bodybuilder
- You want to feel better, have more energy, and be able to live life with more zest
- You want workouts you can take anywhere and have the freedom to do with minimal equipment
- If you want to learn how to use your bodyweight for an effective workout
- You're tired of the bull shit and confusing information in magazines and just want something that works for you.
Some Of Timothy's Qualifications Include:
- Certified Personal Trainer (Canadian Fitness Professionals)
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor (Agatsu)
- Certified Macebell Instructor
- Certified Fitness Kickboxing Instructor
- Certified Power Yoga Teacher
- 1st Degree Black Belt Genbukan Karate
- Wim Hof Method 10 Week Course
- 2015 BreakingMuscle.com "Top 10 Fitness Blog" winner
- My Mad Methods Magazine Contributor
- ONNIT Academy Contributor
- Whole Life Challenge Contributor